Join Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper
at Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper.
Coolina USA is a privately owned ecommerce company built from highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketing, stellar customer service, and self-managed distribution centers that generate multiple 8-figures annually. We are passionate about the cooking and grilling experience and our aim is to create the best products to serve one of the greatest parts of American culture.
Our elite team members are result-driven creative thinkers who constantly elevate their skills, study the market, and get stuff done (and fast). If you like taking on exciting challenges, progressing your skills, and making a big impact… you should keep reading.
We’re Looking For: Google Ads Specialist (Media Buyer) who will be responsible for managing company Google ad campaigns and creative testing through Google ads manager. This role is involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish. This includes creating and testing new ads, and targeting options, launching, and overseeing campaigns, scaling budgets while maintaining targeted KPI’s.
Location: Remote / Yerevan Office / Miami Office
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Set-up, manage, analyze and scale Google campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting strict ROI goals.
- Drive creation of new ad creatives both through own ideas as well as collaboration with copy and video creative departments to ensure that we have new, exciting creative to test for every offer each week.
- Continuously ideate, implement, and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and campaign targeting to optimize for engagement/conversions.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each campaign. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Troubleshoot blockers to scale ad spend.
- Stay up-to-date on our offers, paid social media best practices and our competitive landscape.
- Participate in innovation and improvement of team systems and advertiser campaign and launch flows.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Hardworking with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and provide action plans based on conclusions
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Strong team player, yet able to thrive on your own
- Passion for the digital media space in men’s brands/ gifting brands/ cooking and grilling
- 1-2+ years Google Ads campaign management experience, with the ability to show demonstrated results.
- Experience directly managing daily budgets of $5k minimum
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Familiarity with basic image/video editing and Photoshop
- Direct-to-Consumer marketing experience is preferred