XXL Picanha Steak Recipe
BY JULIA | AUG 8, 2022 | 0 COMMENTS
Challenge yourself with this mouth-wateringly juicy steak recipe packed with lots of tasty ingredients. Cooking this popular Brazilian Picanha cut might take some time but believe me when I say it's worth the time and effort. This recipe will not only hone your cooking skills, but it will also become a family BBQ go-to.
@themysteriouschef Don’t watch this recipe with your mom around… #fy #fyp #fypシ #food #asmr #foodporn ♬ original sound - TheMysteriousChef
Prep: 25 mins
Cook: 60 mins
- 7 pound Picanha
- 2.2 pound Pork Belly, sliced in cubes
- 1 whole chicken breast, sliced in cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 pc fresh jalapenos
- 4 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- ½ pomegranate
- 4 tbsp. cream-cheese
- 2 sprig rosemary
- Invert picanha by cutting a hole across, and then turning it inside out (as shown in the video).
- Spread cream cheese inside the inverted picanha.
- In a hot pan, add oil and fry the breast and pork belly cubes, add pomegranate seeds, jalapenos, bell peppers, onion and fry, adding salt, paprika.
- Fill some of the mixture inside the picanha then add grated mozzarella, then mixture, then cheddar, then mixture.
- Season the meat with rosemary and garlic.
- Heat the oven at 356 F and cook for 25-40 mins. Every 10 minutes, flip the meat so that it cooks evenly.
- Bon Appetit!