Ramsay Challenge Taken To A Whole New Level
BY JULIA | AUG 15, 2022 | 0 COMMENTS
It's not everyday you come across a recipe that not only amazes you, but can also shock a very well-known chef. It's creative, fun, and most importantly very delicious. Want to give it a shot? follow the recipe below and you'll be good to go.
@themysteriouschef I revisited the @Gordon Ramsay Challenge, would you try? #fy #fyp #fypシ #foodporn #asmr ♬ original sound - TheMysteriousChef
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 50 mins
- 4.4 lb ground beef
- 6 mini burger buns
- 10 slices cheddar cheese
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 8 cups sunflower oil
- 2 medium size onions, minced
- 6 leaves lettuce
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 6 pc pickles
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup pepper Mix
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. cognac
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine together pepper mix, heavy creamy, cognac, and add salt to taste.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Form the ground beef into 2 big patties as shown in the video.
- In between the 2 patties place slices of cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Make sure to form the patties in a way that melted cheese stays inside.
- In a hot pan, add oil and fry the patties. Remove from the pan.
- Slice the potatoes ½ inch thick and fry in the pan until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan.
- In a hot pan, add oil and fry bacon slices until crispy. Remove from the pan.
- In another pan, add butter and heat the pan until the oil is shimmering. Add the onion slices and stir to coat the onions with the oil. Spread the onions out evenly over the pan and let cook, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice tomatoes and pickles.
- On the bottom burger buns spread pepper sauce, sliced tomato, caramelized onion, pickle slices, lettuce leaves, add the patty.
- Spread pepper sauce on the patty and add fried bacon slices.
- Cover with top burger buns.
- Tada, it’s ready!