Viral Sausage Sandwich With Moutabal And Fries
BY JULIA | JAN 18, 2022 | 0 COMMENTS
Today, we're excited to share with you a delicious and hearty sandwich that's perfect for lunch or dinner. Our sausage sandwich with moutabal and fries is a combination of savory sausage, creamy moutabal (a Middle Eastern dip made from eggplant), and crispy fries. So, let's get started and learn how to make this delicious sandwich!
@themysteriouschef That slap though…🥩 #fyp #foodporn #foryou #asmr #food ♬ original sound - TheMysteriousChef
Prep: 40 mins
Cook: 25 mins
- 1 french bread
- 4 sausages
- 2 cups ground beef
- 2 fresh jalapeño, chopped
- 4 sliced cheddar cheese
- 6 tbsp. cream cheese
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 4 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup pomegranate
- 5 quail eggs
- 2 eggplants
- 3 tbsp. tahini
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 tsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. greek yogurt
- 5 cups sunflower oil
- 2 potatoes
- Using the tip of the knife cut the sausages but not all the way through.
- In a bowl, add ground beef, chopped jalapeño, salt and pepper to taste. Mix.
- Put the meat inside the sausages.
- In a hot pan add sunflower oil and fry the sausages and add cheddar cheese slices.
- Grill the eggplants. Remove the eggplant skin. Using a food processor, blend all the ingredients.
- In a hot pan add oil and make fries.
- Spread moutabal sauce at the bottom half of the bread, sprinkle pomegranate arils, add lettuce, add the fried sausages and french fries.
- On the top half of the bread spread cream cheese. And cover the sandwich.