With the most incredibly cheesy and original pizza you've ever seen, our Mysterious Chef didn't let us down once more. It mixes steak with pizza—an unusual pairing, but one that is unquestionably delicious—two of everyone's favorite foods.
Click here to watch the video of it being prepared by our Mysterious Chef.Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 1 large steak
- 1 Coolina Spice packet
- 2 cups mozzarella, grated
- 1 Roquefort, grated
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 6 sprig basil
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1 can tomato in juice
- Tenderize the meat and season with Coolina spices.
- In a hot pan, fry the meat and add butter while cooking.
- Remove the meat from the pan.
- Spread sauce on the meat.
- Spread grated mozzarella on top of the meat.
- Add pepperoni sliced and some Roquefort pieces.
- Place in the oven at 392 F for 10 mins.
- In a hot pan mix the ingredients. Cook, stirring frequently until they begin to soften. Remove from the pan.