If you were looking for a new unique way to cook a piece of meat, this one is just for you. Our Mysterious Chef took a large piece of beef and after filling it with the most mouth-watering ingredients, cooked it on open fire outdoors. Interested? Click here to watch the video and make it for yourself.
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 1 steak
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 fresh burrata or mozzarella
- 1 red cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp. cream cheese
- ½ cup basilic
- 1 cup rucola leaves
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ¼ cup pomegranate
- 2 eggs
- Pound the meat. Season it with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Spread cream-cheese on the meat. Add the basilic, rucola, and spinach leaves and
- Sprinkle some garlic on it. Add the Burrata or Mozzarella cheese based on your choice
- Tie up the meat as shown in the video and add some oil on it
- Place the meat in the oven and cook at 320F for 30 minutes. Once 5 minutes are left, grate some red cheese on it and place it back in the oven
- Meanwhile, in a hot pan, add butter and make fried eggs
- Remove the meat from the oven and uncover
- Place the fried eggs on the meat.
- Now you have got yourself a delicious dinner
- Bon Appetit!