The Mysterious Chef Cooks A Bizzare Recipe While Being Haunted By The Worst Ghost Ever
BY JULIA | OCT 25, 2022 | 0 COMMENTS
In the mood for a good old Halloween scare? Well, if you’re up for a challenge, The Mysterious Chef’s viral TikTok video is where you’ll find it. Let’s see if he gets you; he certainly got me, although I’m no newbie to the genre.
@themysteriouschef Don’t watch this amazing recipe by night… (no real blood!) #fy #halloween #horror #food ♬ original sound - TheMysteriousChef
Prep: 10-15 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 1/2 tsp. red powder
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 cup water
- 17 ounce ground beef
- 5 tbs. sunflower oil, for frying
- 1 Tbs. tomato paste
- 3 cups tomato in juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 pinch of black pepper
- In a hot pot, bring water to boil, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Add red powder. Remove from the heat.
- In a hot Excuto or any other large deep skillet, add oil, fry the onion and garlic. Stir.
- Add the ground beef and add red wine while stirring.
- Fry for 2 minutes and add tomato paste, tomato in its juice. Mix well. Simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Season with black pepper.
- Remove from the heat.
- Pour over the cooked pasta and top with Parmesan cheese.