Salmon With Tartare Sauce
BY JULIA | FEB 21, 2022 | 0 COMMENTS
Today, we're diving into the world of fresh and flavorful seafood with this mouth-watering recipe for Salmon with Tartare Sauce. This dish combines succulent salmon fillets with a tangy and creamy tartare sauce, delivering a taste sensation that will leave you craving more. Whether you're a seafood lover or just looking for a new and exciting meal, this recipe is definitely worth trying. So, let's fire up the oven and get cooking!
@themysteriouschef Try this recipe at home and impress her/him 😎 #foodporn #fy #fyp #fypシ #food ♬ original sound - TheMysteriousChef
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 2 mins
- 1 salmon, cut into cubes
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1 fresh mozzarella, cut into cubes
- 6 eggs, boiled
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Line the bottom of a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use parmesan to shape medium circles and place on the parchment paper.
- Bake the circles until melted and golden. Remove from the oven quickly and shape the circles into a cone. Let them cool down.
- Cut salmon into cubes. Season with mustard, lemon, olive oil and soy sauce. Leave it for 5 mins.
- Cut avocado into cubes and add to a bowl. Add 1 tsp. oil, salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze lemon all over it.
- Boil the eggs. Then carefully remove the yolk.
- Place the salmon, avocado, mozzarella, berries, red caviar and parmesan cone chips on a plate as shown in the video. Add the yolk and ready!