Easy Philly Cheese Steak Recipe
BY JULIA | JUN 08 2022 | 0 COMMENTS
This Philly classic makes a perfect lunch for hardworking folks. A recipe worth the effort with its deliciously melted provolone cheese and caramelized onions, it's a blessing to your taste buds.
@themysteriouschef Our Philly Cheesesteak made especially for you! #fy #fyp #food #asmr ♬ original sound - TheMysteriousChef
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 25 mins
- 2 slices picanha, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 pickled jalapenos, diced
- 4 mushrooms, diced
- 4 slices provolone classic cheese (melty cheese)
- 1 toasted hoagie roll ( or just 2 hot dog buns )
- ~ 3 1/2 tbsp. Butter
- ⅓ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- In an Excuto or other large, deep skillet, add butter and fry inside the sandwich bread over medium heat
- Thinly slice picanha
- In a hot pan, heat oil on medium heat until it shimmers. Cook the thinly sliced picanha and throughout the process add diced mushroom, green and red peppers. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add pickles.
- Cover the mixture with bread buns for a few seconds as shown in the video. Remove.
- Remove the mixture from the pan.
- Place the mixture in the sandwich bread and enjoy!