What could be better than a juicy meat burger? This is the most unique and delicious burger since it combines two types of meat: chicken and beef. The beef gives the meal a tender flavor and complements the other ingredients wonderfully.
Watch our Mysterious Chef prepare it in the video here.
Prep: 40 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 2 Burger Buns
- 1 Chicken Breast, minced
- 1 steak, ground beef
- 2 cup Mozzarella, grated
- 15 slice Pepperoni
- 6 Eggs
- 6 tbsp. Sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Cream-cheese
- ¼ cup Dill
- 2 Pickles
- Mix together the ground beef and chicken. Grab meat and lightly toss it from hand to hand, forming a ball. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, sliced pickles, dill, and mix until you have a homogeneous mixture
- In a hot pan, add sunflower oil and fry the 2 meatballs
- In a bowl beat 4 eggs and make 2 omelettes, the as same size burger patties
- With the remaining 2 eggs, cook sunny-side-up eggs
- Chop the Pepperoni slices and fry in a hot pan at a low temperature, add grated mozzarella. Mix well.
- Make sunny-side-up with 2 eggs
- Slice the buns and toast with butter
- Spread cream cheese on burger buns, add sliced, cutlet, omelette, pour pepperoni-mozzarella mixture, add sunny-side-up eggs, and cover with the top bun!