Chicken Boat Recipe
BY JULIA | JAN 4, 2022 | 0 COMMENTS
Juicy yet crisp and delicious, this recipe is for those who love a hearty meal that is based on a chicken breast. It's fairly easy to make and will get to perfection after a couple of tries. After all, the video of this recipe went viral on TikTok for a reason!
@themysteriouschef Ladies, this recipe is all yours… 😳 #fy #fyp #asmr #foodporn #recipe ♬ son original - TheMysteriousChef
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 1 hour
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- A pinch of red paprika
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in cubes
- 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cups provolone cheese, grated
- 7 pcs cherry
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 colors of food coloring
- 8 cups sunflower oil
- Baking paper
- 2 cups basil leaves
- 1/4 cup nuts
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- In the middle of the chicken make a cut not all the way through. Watch the video for reference.
- Season the meat with salt, pepper and red paprika.
- Make a ball from the foil and cover it with baking paper as shown in the video.
- Place the covered foil inside the chicken.
- In an Excuto or other large, deep skillet pan add oil and fry the breast until golden brown. Remove from the pan.
- In a hot pan, add oil and fry the potatoes.
- Remove the foil inside the breast.
- Add pesto sauce inside the breast, cube fries, grated mozzarella and provolone cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and add food coloring. Mix well.
- Remove from the oven. Add yolk mixture on top and add cherries for decoration.
- Using a food processor, combine all the ingredients and squeeze lemon all over for taste.