Texas style smoked brisket is challenging, and it's considerably harder if you're new to slow smoking. This brisket recipe, however, is not as complicated as it appears. You'll only need to follow our recipe and watch our TikTok video to get started. After the first time, you'll be a pro at this authentic BBQ.
Click here to watch a video of it being cooked in the snowy forest.
Prep: around 1 hour
Cook: 8-10 hour
- Brisket meat 5-7kg
- Red Onion
- Sunflower oil 100ml
- Pickled cucumber 2 pc
- Mixed Spices - 6 tsp salt, 2 tsp black pepper. 2 cube coconut shell charcoal, 2 tsp dried garlic, 2 tsp dried lemons, 2 tsp red pepper, 3 tsp mustard seed, 2 tsp dried rosemary, 2 tsp smoked paprika.
- Blend the spices into a fine powder
- Rub the spices in the meat, flip them over and repeat
- Put sunflower oil on the brisket
- Get a greaseproof paper and wrap over the marinated meat
- Already wrapped brisket, put in a foil and wrap up one more time as tight as possible
- Start the smoker and place the brisket Cook for a total of 10 hours the temperature ranging between 167 degrees F and 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the meat is cooking, cut the, red onion, pickled cucumber
- After 10 hours of cooking, remove the brisket from the oven. Cut the foil with a knife and check if the meat is cooked. Keep the brisket water for further use.
- Slice the meat
- Dip the burger bread into the brisket water
- Put the already sliced meat, smoked provolone, pickled cucumber and onion rings on the bottom bun
- Put the top bun and the meal is ready!
- Bon Appetit.