Fast 2 Business Days Shipping With FedEx
HURRY! This item is selling FAST!
- Shipping & Return
- Care Instructions
Give your knives a longer life with the Coolina Premium Whetstone!
Investing in a high-quality knife might be a mistake if you're not going to ensure proper maintenance and regular sharpening. This whetstone will bring all of your dull and damaged blades back to life within just one sharpening session.
As with any Coolina product, this premium whetstone was crafted with materials of the highest quality that guarantee many years of use. It utilizes a combination of #400 coarse grit stone to sharpen even the dullest blades, and a #1000 all-purpose grit to return and maintain a polished and extremely sharp edge.
Our whetstone can reprofile edges and repair any dull blade out there, be it a german chef’s knife, a Japanese santoku, or any western knife. You can even sharpen scissors and other bladed tools with this multipurpose whetstone. It’s also a perfect gift idea for people who take good care of their kitchen knives, and those who are in desperate need of sharpening their knives.
This whetstone is made from highly durable silicon carbide and white fused alumina which are known as the best in the craftsmanship of sharpening stones. It comes with a wooden stand that ensures a very safe and secure sharpening process making it even easier to use the whetstone.
The Kezuriki Premium Whetstone gives you the opportunity to slice, dice, and mince as you mean it.
How to use the whetstone:
- Submerge the whetstone in the water for 10 minutes
- Place the whetstone on a flat and stable platform, hold the knife at an angle of 10-20°, and grind the knife-edge on the stone’s surface in a back and forth motion.
- Make sure the stone is always wet during the sharpening process, drip some water on the stone when needed. Do not move mud that sharpens the knife.
- Rinse whetstone with water after sharpening, and then dry it.
- 17 degree: blade angle for Razor, sushi knife, chef’s knife, or kitchen knife; super sharp, but least durable;
- 20 degree: blade angle for a pocket knife; quite a sharp blade;
- 25 degree: blade angle for a filed knife; sharp and durable;
- 30 degree: blade angle for bayonet or filed knife; durable and easily grinding;
- 40 degree: blade angle for survival knife (20° on each side)
- 40 to 50 degrees: knife for cutting general wood (20° to 25° on each side)
- 50 to 60 degrees: knife for cutting hardwood or bone (25° to 30° each side)
- 60 degree or more: knife for cutting iron (30° or more each side)
Additional DetailsWeight: 2.05 lb (930 g)
Size: 7" x 2.3" x 0.7" (17.8 x 6 x 2.5cm)
Material: White corundum
Color: White and brown
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday, and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Shipping time to the US is 2 business days by FedEx.
Shipping time to the EU is 15-35 business days.
Shipping time to the rest of the world is 5-15 business days.* Learn more
Shipping costs vary depending on your exact location and shipping options. Shipping costs are displayed at checkout.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and the package should be undamaged.
Make sure you contact us before making a return and send us the photo of the items that you want to return to us for documentation purposes
A receipt or proof of purchase is required to complete your return.
Knife Care Instructions:
- Wash immediately after receiving and after each use
- Wash by hand
- Dry immediately after washing
- Oil after drying
- Store properly
- Cut on a wooden chopping board
- Sharpen regularly
Ordering is 100% Safe and Secure
Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented.
25,000+ 5-Star Reviews
Over 187,546 successfully shipped orders!
live chat customer support
We're here 7 days a week in order to give you a high quality live support.