Take movie night to a whole new level with this extraordinary popcorn recipe. A fan of veggies? Today, vegetables can be used to make anything you like, even popcorn. And that is precisely what we want to share with you today. The Mysterious Chef knows how to keep his audience on edge. So he presented this incredibly delicious popcorn recipe that anyone can make.
Click here to watch the video of it being prepared by him.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 4 medium potatoes, boiled
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup green peas
- 4 florets of cauliflower
- 2 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 1/4 cup mozzarella, grated
- 8 cups of sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/3 cup panko
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs. curry paste
- 1 cup heavy-cream’
- 1/2 lime, squeezed
- In a hot pan, boil 4 potatoes.
- When the potatoes are half done, start to steam the cauliflower florets, carrot and green peas. Make sure veggies are 50% done.
- In a bowl, mash the potatoes, the steamed cauliflower florets, carrot, green peas, kernel corn all together. Add rice flour. Add salt, pepper and smashed garlic. Add grated mozzarella. Apply a little oil on the palm and shape the nuggets.
- In a bowl, add flour, water and salt. Wisk. Deep the nuggets into the flour mixture.
- Now roll them in a panko bowl until well coated.
- In a hot pan over medium heat, deep fry the nuggets until golden brown. Remove from the heat. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Mix together curry paste and heavy-cream.
- Squeeze lime all over the mass and ready!
Arrange the nuggets to a serving platter and serve with curry sauce.
Be the first to comment