Is it a dessert? Is it your lunch or just a snack? This crispy beignet is too unique too put a label on it, just keep in mind that it's quite filling. Packed with crunchy peanut butter, cream cheese and cherry, it melts in the mouth with flavors that pair together perfectly.
Click here to watch the video of it being prepared by our Mysterious Chef.
Prep: 1 hour
Cook: 8 mins
- 6 Harry’s sandwich bread
- 3 tbsp. Crunchy Peanut butter
- 3 slice Bacon
- 3 tbsp. Cream-cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella, grated
- ¼ cup Green onion
- 3 tbsp. Raspberry jelly
- 3 pc Cherry
- 8 cups Sunflower oil
- 3 cups panko
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- In a hot pan, add oil and fry the bacon until it's crispy. Cut into small cubes.
- Add the crunchy bacon cubes to the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread the mixture in the middle of the toast bread.
- Either with a knife or a round cookie cutter cut around the bread.
- Go around the bread with a fork as shown in the video.
- Put the bread in the freezer for 40 min and then remove.
- In a hot pan add oil and dip fry the sandwiches until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and add raspberry jelly. Add one cherry on top for decoration.