The Mysterious Chef enjoys cooking meat and does so whenever he has the opportunity. This recipe is ideal for him and for those who love preparing a large piece of meat in a unique way that makes the guests hanker after more.
Click here to watch the video of it being prepared outdoors.
Prep: 2 hours
Cook: 1 hour 20 mins
- 7.9 lb steak Picanha
- One cup red wine
- One cup white wine
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 1 batata, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 5 mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- One medium size onion, chopped
- 6 slices of bacon, cut in cubes
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 Coolina Spice Packet “Mystery Mix”
- Invert picanha by cutting a hole across, and then turning it inside out
- Pour red and white wine inside the meat.
- In an Excuto or other large deep-skillet pan, fry the bacon cubes, mushrooms, carrot, parsley, onion, and garlic. Remove from the heat.
- Stuff the meat with pan-fried vegetables.
- Rub with Mystery Mix Coolina Spices.
- Cover the meat with baking paper. And cover it with another layer of aluminum foil.
- Heat the oven at 356°F and place the covered meat inside. Cook for 1 hour 20 minutes. Every 10 minutes, flip the meat so that it cooks evenly.
- Remove and enjoy!