Want to know how to make the crunchiest, tastiest sandwich out of instant noodles? This is your chance! As usual, our Mysterious Chef has prepared a unique recipe that anyone can make at home.
Click here to watch the video of it being prepared outdoors.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 2 slices of Provolone Cheese
- 2 slices of Holland Cheese
- 2 slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 packs of Noodles
- 8 cups of sunflower oil
- 2 slices of toasted bread
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of milk
- Place cheese slices in between the toast bread
- Smash the noodles in a plastic bag
- Place the noodles in a bowl
- In a separate bowl pour the milk, water, flour, egg and whisk until it becomes a batter-like consistency
- Place the sandwich in the batter and coat both sides
- The dip the sandwich in the noodle bowl on both sides
- In a pot add sunflower oil and heat till 354F
- Place the sandwich in the pot
- Fry the noodle sandwich until golden brown
- Remove from the pot. Slice and you got yourself a cheesy sandwich!
- Bon Appetit!