Today we're going to make a classic Swiss Fondue. Though cheese, wine, and garlic are the essential ingredients of Swiss fondue, the recipe has evolved over time to include a variety of other ingredients. And with our own spin on it, we're bringing it to the next level.
Click here to watch the video on our TikTok.
Cook: 20 minutes
- White dry wine 1 cup
- Cornstarch 1 tablespoon
- Baguette french bread 1 pc
- Steak filet mignon 1 pc
- Cracker 1 pack
- Baby carrot 10 pc
- Small sausage 1 pack
- Grapes 1 pc
- Baby cabbage 10 pc
- Broccoli 1 pc
- Black olives ½ cup
- Green olives ½ cup
- Baby potato 10 pc
- Cherry 1 clove
- Peal Gruel cheese, Emmental cheese, and Swiss cheese.
- Break 1 garlic clove and add it to the hot wine in the pot with the cheese.
- Whisk 1 tablespoon cornstarch together on medium heat until sauce forms.
- Break the cheese, place the grapes on the board, and cut the carrot, broccoli, baby cabbage, and cherry on the board.
- Fill the hot pan with oil and cook the cut carrot, broccoli, and cabbage until brown.
- Grill the filet mignon with oil, salt, and pepper until it is medium rare ( or your choice)
- Slice the fille mignon
- Cut the baguette into slices and toast it.
- Combine all of the ingredients and put the cheese sauce on the side.