I understand how frightening it might be to cook an entire leg of lamb for the first time. You might be wondering where you can get it. What is the best way to prepare a leg of lamb? It's actually quite easy! And our recipe is all you'll need to prepare a flavorful, tender roasted leg of lamb.
- Lamb Leg x 1
- Salt 10kg
- Black Pepper 2g
- Eggs x 10
- Cumin 2g
- Carrot x 2
- White Onion x 1
- Bay Leaf x 3
- Big Orange x 1 Baking paper
- Red wine
- Beef broth x 1
- Rose marine
- Sugar 10g
- Pepper Potato x 1kg
- Oil 50g
- Butter 100g
- Dill 20g
- Prepare Lamb: season with salt and pepper + Bay leaf + Cut carrot + cut onion + cut garlic + 1 rose marine + 50ml oil on it + cumin
- Put the prepared lamb on the baking paper + add Orange sliced and pack it up all around
- In a BIG Oven Plate, add 5kg salt + 5 eggs and mix until having sand consistency
- Put the Lamb (in the baking paper) on the salt/egg mixed
- Add again 5kg salt + 5 eggs and mix it
- Put the plate in the Oven - 200°C - 4hours Prepare sauce:
- Boiled the red wine - 200ml
- Add 50ml Beef broth
- Add rose marine to the mix.
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Cut and wash the potatoes
- Pour 100 mL of oil into the pan.
- Add the potatoes after the oil is heated.
- When it's browned, add 100g butter and season with salt and pepper.
- When it's done, sprinkle the dill on top and combine well.
- After such a lengthy wait, remove everything from the oven, serve, and....
- Bon appétit!
Be the first to comment