This recipe is excellent for any occasion, whether you're organizing a date night to wow your partner with your cooking or simply cooking outdoors, in the woods like in our TikTok. Cooking steak and French fries in one pan is not only tasty, but also quite convenient when it comes to washing up.
- Filet tails 500g
- Mushrooms (Porto Bello)
- Cherry Tomatoes x 4
- Potatoes 1kg
- Oil 1L
- Walnut 100g
- Blue cheese 100g
- Heavy cream
- Cut each side of the filet - 2cm from the head to the end of the tail
- Cut the mushrooms and place them in a hot pan with oil - a pinch of black pepper
- Wash and clean the potatoes
- In a pan, heat 1 liter of oil, then add the French fries.
Prepare the sauce:
- Add 200ml heavy cream in a saucepan on the fire
- Add 100ml of blue cheese to the mix.
- Season with salt and pepper, as well as thyme.
- Mix until the sauce is smooth and liquid.
Prepare the meat:
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, and oil.
- Add the meat to a hot pan and cook for ¾ minutes on each side.
- Place the French fries on the bottom of a platter, then the steak, mushrooms, blue sauce, cherry tomato, and thyme.
- Bon appétit!