Knife Care Instructions:
- Wash immediately after receiving and after each use
- Wash by hand
- Dry immediately after washing
- Oil after drying
- Store properly
- Cut on a wooden chopping board
- Sharpen regularly
Wooden Products Care Instructions:
- Do wash your cutting board by hand.
- Do use liquid dish soap to wash your cutting board.
- Do wipe your clean cutting board dry, and let it finish by air-drying on its side.
- Don't put it in the dishwasher.
- Condition your board using mineral oil.
Knife Bag Care Instructions:
- For Cleaning:
Wipe down with a damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to avoid water penetration.
- For Conditioning:
Gently clean the leather surface by combining waterproof spray with colorless aniline cream on the cloth.
Avoid extreme sunlight, excessive pressure, and soakage.