Fast 2 Business Days Shipping With FedEx
HURRY! This item is selling FAST!
- Shipping & Return
- Care Instructions
This pure iron pot can be used both as a pan and a pot thanks to its shape and the lid that it comes with. It is especially perfect for cooking breakfast food.
It was hand-forged by professional blacksmiths with traditional Chinese techniques which give the pot charm and durability. It is made of fine iron, which is perfect for open gas stoves.
You will use this pot for many years to come and it will keep its shape throughout the use.
It comes with a wooden lid that gives the pot a more authentic and old-fashioned look, which goes well with the overall style of the pot.
The beautifully sleek handle is made out of wood and it features a hook that you can use to hang the pot from.
How to season the pot:
- Prepare a piece of raw fat pork, rinse the new iron pot with warm water, dry the water (especially the bottom of the pot), place it on the stove, and dry it on medium-low heat.
- Put the pork into the pot, and clamp it with a kitchen clip. Wipe the inner surface of the pot from the inner ring to the outer ring in a spiraling motion, so that the spilled oil spreads evenly throughout the pot.
- With the continuous wiping, the melted lard spilling out of the pot becomes less and less, and the fat pork also becomes black and smaller.
- Pour off the black lard, wipe it off with a kitchen towel, rinse the pot with hot water, and repeat the steps 1 to 3 three to five times.
- Rinse with warm water, wipe dry, and use medium-low heat to dry. Wipe a layer of vegetable oil with kitchen paper towels. Wait for 12 hours.
Warm Tip: Be sure to season the new pot before using it
Material: Fine Iron
Diameter: 12.6 in ( 32.0 cm )
Depth: 3.7 in ( 9.5 cm )
Handle Length: 8.1 in ( 20.5 cm )
Weight (wooden cover): 2.1 lb ( 0.9 kg )
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday, and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Shipping time to the US is 2 business days by FedEx.
Shipping time to the EU is 15-35 business days.
Shipping time to the rest of the world is 5-15 business days.* Learn more
Shipping costs vary depending on your exact location and shipping options. Shipping costs are displayed at checkout.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and the package should be undamaged.
Make sure you contact us before making a return and send us the photo of the items that you want to return to us for documentation purposes
A receipt or proof of purchase is required to complete your return.
Knife Care Instructions:
- Wash immediately after receiving and after each use
- Wash by hand
- Dry immediately after washing
- Oil after drying
- Store properly
- Cut on a wooden chopping board
- Sharpen regularly
Wooden Products Care Instructions:
- Do wash your cutting board by hand.
- Do use liquid dish soap to wash your cutting board.
- Do wipe your clean cutting board dry, and let it finish by air-drying on its side.
- Don't put it in the dishwasher.
- Condition your board using mineral oil.
Knife Bag Care Instructions:
- For Cleaning:
Wipe down with a damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to avoid water penetration.
- For Conditioning:
Gently clean the leather surface by combining waterproof spray with colorless aniline cream on the cloth.
Avoid extreme sunlight, excessive pressure, and soakage.
Ordering is 100% Safe and Secure
Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented.
25,000+ 5-Star Reviews
Over 187,546 successfully shipped orders!
live chat customer support
We're here 7 days a week in order to give you a high quality live support.