Pork Ribs Barbeque Recipe
BY JULIA | FEBRUARY 28, 2022
Pork ribs slathered in the most delicious sticky barbecue sauce with a kick of garlic are what dreams are made of. In our recipe, these kimchi sauce-filled ribs are gently cooked till fall-apart tender, then blasted with the barbeque sauce. Simply said, they are a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Click here to watch a video of it being cooked outdoors by our mysterious chef.
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 2.5 hour
- Pork ribs 2
- Kimchi ½ cup
- Bacon 10 slices
- Salt 2 tsp
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds ½ tsp
- Potato 4 pc medium
- Green onion ¼ cup
- Barbeque sauce ½ cup
- Paprika powder ⅓ tsp
- Cheddar cheese 8 slice
- Avocado oil 4 tbsp
- 1. Mix the barbeque sauce with 2 tbsp of whiskey
- 2. Spray apple juice on the meat
- 3. Marinate the meat with barbecue and whisky mix + spices and leave for 15 min
- 4. Smoke the ribs until they reach a temperature of 100 C
- 5. Open the rib and add kimchi sauce to it every 30 min while cooking
- 6. Cut potatoes in half and add salt + pepper + avocado oil
- 7. When only 1 hour is left for the rib to be cooked, put the potatoes in the smoker for an hour, so they are cooked at the same time
Donna E. about Altomino Handmade Fixed Blade Sharp Knife
My husband’s eyes lit up when he received this, his third coolina knife! He absolutely loves them! Now has 4 and lays them all out when he’s preparing to grill!
- 8. In 30 min, get the potatoes out of the smoker and prick each one in a few places with a fork
- 9. Get the potatoes out and place avocado + cheese and put back in the smoker for 10 min (until the cheese is melted)
- 10. Once cooked, get out both the ribs and potatoes and tadam!
- 11. Bon Appetit.