Join Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper
at Coolina USA
Where A-Players Learn & Prosper.
Coolina USA is a privately owned e-commerce company built from highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketing, stellar customer service, and self-managed distribution centers that generate multiple 8-figures annually. We are passionate about the cooking and grilling experience and our aim is to create the best products to serve one of the greatest parts of American culture.
Our elite team members are result-driven creative thinkers who constantly elevate their skills, study the market, and get stuff done (and fast). If you like taking on exciting challenges, progressing your skills, and making a big impact… you should keep reading.
We’re Looking For: Director, Customer Acquisition who will grow and lead a team of direct response marketing experts to test, optimize, and scale new product campaigns from first dollars spent to 8 figure yearly budgets. As a leader within the Customer Acquisition department you will also help to identify opportunities and the strategy for Coolina’s overall Customer Acquisition initiatives.
Location: Remote / Yerevan Office / Miami Office
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Hire, mentor, and grow a team to be a customer acquisition “center of excellence”
- The team should consist of both individual contributors and managers to drive offer management, A/B testing, and media buying
- This team will execute against the top level offer goals set by the company and brand managers
- Collaborate with other marketing leadership to define and then execute the strategic roadmap for customer acquisition
- Accountable for team KPI goals: Spend, ROI, CaC
- Optimize and scale existing acquisition channels and offers
- Identify, test, and grow new acquisition channels and offers
- Identify and set priorities across multiple offers to maximize impact of available resources
- Improve department wide processes including onboarding, A/B testing, creative pipelines
- Identify, organize, and present best practices to improve overall customer acquisition strategy
- Be a voice and expert within the company to speak on the health, growth, and opportunities in customer acquisition
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Abillty to build, develop, manage performance, and lead a team
- Strong communication skills, both written, verbal, and in presentation
- Knowledge of advertising networks and tools
- Advanced analytical skills with digital measurements
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Able to interpret test results to make data-driven decisions
- Exceptional skills with spreadsheets and data crunching and analysis
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational Skills
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to increase revenue and grow campaigns, in addition to inspiring and motivating one’s team
- 3+ years’ performance based digital marketing experience, running user acquisition marketing campaigns.
- Must have demonstrated experience of being accountable for $5M+ ad spend per year.
- Experience implementing large-scale digital marketing campaigns across major ad networks.
- Advanced Excel knowledge, as well as experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- A deep understanding of data and accustomed to using data visualization platforms, e.g., Tableau
- 2+ years’ experience leading or directing teams