Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe
BY JULIA | NOV 23, 2022 | 0 COMMENTS
Thanksgiving turkey might be one of the most difficult things to cook ever. However, anyone can cook it with the right recipe.
Some people get nervous about it because they only cook a whole turkey once a year. Some people are terrified that they will end up carving a raw or overcooked turkey when they have a large group of guests over for dinner. You won't experience anything of the sort if you follow this recipe.
Prep: 9 hours
Cook: 4 hours
- 1 whole turkey
- 1 Coolina spice packet “Silk Road”
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 20 pcs baby potato
- 3 sprig rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 orange
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 Coolina spice packet "Mystery Mix"
- Coolina Spices "Black Pepper"
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. kimchi sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- Season the turkey with Silk Road Spice Packet, salt, and pepper.
- Using a blender, mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread the sauce all over the turkey. Transfer to a plate and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place the meat in the refrigerator and let it rest for 8 hours. Remove.
- Season baby potatoes with black pepper, rosemary, spinach, and garlic.
- Stuff the baby potatoes into the body and neck cavity of the turkey.
- Place the turkey on baking paper and put it on an oven tray.
- Preheat the oven to 302F and cook the turkey for around 4 hours.
- If the turkey is not cooked, increase the heat to 356 F and cook for around 25 minutes more.
Whether you're shopping for yourself or purchasing a gift for someone else, now is the time to take advantage of all the holiday season deals and get your favorite Coolina items at a discount.
For a limited time only, Coolina is offering special Thanksgiving sets for cooking enthusiasts and grilling masters.
Click the banners to check out the sets today and improve your cooking or your friends' cooking for good.