As the evenings start to get chillier, it feels appropriate and highly enjoyable to sip on a delicious seasonal cocktail while sitting by the fire. That is why we have gathered our favorite autumnal cocktail recipes in this list for you to choose yours. They’re all infused with your favorite flavors of autumn and are very easy to make.
- Campfire Sling
Source - townandcountrymag.com
Fall cocktails are not just the tastiest, they also look very smug and stylish like this one.
- 2 oz rye whiskey
- .25 oz pure maple syrup (grade A Amber is recommended. For a richer version try grade B)
- 3 dashes chocolate bitters
- Orange twist with scorched orange oil
- Add all ingredients in a glass with a large piece of ice.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Release the oils from the orange zest through a flaming wood pick over the surface of the drink and serve.
- Kentucky Mulled Cider
Source - townandcountrymag.com
A cocktail in a mug is all you need for a chill evening at home with a comforting autumnal movie on.
- 1.25 oz Maker's Mark Bourbon
- Hot apple cider to top
- Dash of allspice
- Cinnamon stick
- Lemon slice
- Add bourbon to a mug.
- Fill the mug with hot apple cider and a dash of allspice.
- Garnish with a tall cinnamon stick and lemon slice.
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider
This one's for the people who have a sweet tooth but still want to have a fall cocktail. Don’t skip it if you don’t have a slow cooker, you can make it on the stove too.
- 2 cups Pinnacle® Original Vodka
- 8 cups apple cider
- 1 cup caramel syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Apples for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for three hours.
- Garnish with sliced apples and a drizzle of caramel.
- Add lots of apple slices floating in your slow cooker for visual presentation and extra flavor.
- Pumpkin Pie Martini
You know we had to throw in a pumpkin based cocktail! This one is just the perfect autumn cocktail for fancy dinner at home.
- 2 ounces Pumpkin Spice Vodka
- 1 ounces Dark Rum
- ½ ounces Half and Half
- 2 TBSP Pumpkin Puree (canned or homemade)
- 1 ounces Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Ice Cubes
- Maple Syrup - to taste
- 1 whole Graham Cracker
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 TBSP Granulated Sugar
- Cinnamon Stick
- Prepare the Garnish: Crush graham cracker in a Ziploc bag, or food processor, or food processor until it resembles sand. Stir in the cinnamon and sugar. Line the rim of a martini glass with maple syrup. Dip/roll in the cracker mix. Set aside.
- Prepare the Martini: In a cocktail shaker, combine the ice and remaining cocktail ingredients. Shake vigorously until the shaker is chilled to the touch.
- Serve: Strain and pour cocktail into the prepared martini glass. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and nutmeg.
- Pumpkin Apple Shandy
This cocktail is not strong at all and it has the best flavors of fall. Pumpkin and apple paired together in one drink represent the ultimate autumn feel.
- 12 oz pumpkin beer
- 10 oz apple cider
- 2 oz bourbon (optional)
- Add beer, apple cider, and bourbon to pitcher and stir carefully.
- Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with apple slices, if desired, and serve immediately.
In conclusion: There is no other season like fall. It just makes you want to sit by the fire, cozy up and have a glass of a comforting cocktail. If you’re anything like us, you’ll love some of these recipes, so don’t hesitate and try them out.
Be the first to comment